24th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?

Hello sir. M doing my BDS here in India. I will be completing the course next year. I wanted to ask if its suitable to study post graduation abroad? Is Indian BDS degree valid somewhere?

8th January 2014, 02:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?

Yes , it is suitable to study post graduation in abroad. Yes,Indian degree BDS is valid. And council is necessary for this dentist course. But the visa card is necessary to going abroad. There are many requirements to study the post graduation in abroad. Examine the institute and the institute is reputed in the Indian institute. In abroad this course is completed in 4 years. And in India this course is completed in 5 years.

But in Uk they completed this course in 3 years. It is good to go for abroad for studies but there are many requirements and many other things for example: visa card is necessary and many other responsibilities are occur when you are going for abroad for higher studies.

It is a professional course. The graduated student who has eligible program and they can gain the candidate work experience. It is applicable to study the abroad. But he/she who is eligible for this course and the people who study this program and they completed the program more than 8 month along.

And at last BDS degree is valid for abroad. But visa card are necessary for everyone people who going abroad for higher studies and many courses. But there is a council necessary for this course and country where you want to work and going for higher studies. It is very competitive study .

With the international candidates. Those people who have the eligibility criteria is same then apply for the job and going for higher study in abroad. So, the BDS degree is valid for abroad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?