16th October 2010, 12:31 PM
soulstirrer

Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered?

I am thinking to do my MS(I.T) from u.k but the question in my mind is about its scope.Please tell me whether there is a scope of MS(I.T) in uk and what can be my earnings,the minimum possible package after completion and which university i should prefer.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  2. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  3. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT? -- [New]
  4. How much is the salary after completing the diploma course?
  5. Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?
  6. Jobs available after B.Tech biotech and the salaries which I can obtain?
  7. Will there be any nice fields related to Biology? Career scope and salaries offered in these fields?
  8. Information regarding government jobs offered to ECE graduates?
  9. How will be my future after choosing Pharma MBA? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  10. Details about government and private jobs after AG B.Sc along with salaries?
  11. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  12. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  13. What should I do after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  15. Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  17. Which stream should I choose in 12th to do Fashion Designing course?
  18. A chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Fishery Science? What is the scope and type of jobs offered?
18th October 2010, 12:17 PM
yogananda143

Default Re: Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered?

http://web.bham.ac.uk/info/ukuwww.htm
the above link provides u the information regarding UK colleges.
as far as i kw US is very better when compared to UK.the cost of living in UK is high when compared to US
18th October 2010, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered?

You can choose Masters in Information Technology from UK depending up on your previous academic qualification. MS in UK is a 1 year course. The fees offered will vary depending up on the University. Mostly it will approximately be around 8500 to 12,000 pounds. There are many university offering MS courses some of which are University of Bath, City University, University of Essex, Nottingham Trent University, Staffordshire University and many more. The salary offered to MS graduates comes in a range of £14,732 to £30,000.
2nd November 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is kulvir, sir i am going to complete my b.tech in august2011 and i am preparing for GATE and i want to take an admission in ms in electrical engg. in foreign universities,so plzz tell me what i have to do?
22nd November 2010, 06:34 PM
Er J

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogananda143 View Post
http://web.bham.ac.uk/info/ukuwww.htm
the above link provides u the information regarding UK colleges.
as far as i kw US is very better when compared to UK.the cost of living in UK is high when compared to US
In resent times the growth of IT sector has been declined in most part of the world.
In USA admission is easy but the Visa is tougher and on F1 visa u can overstay for 2 months after the completion of the study. So u have to be certain to find a job there in this short span of time. This year 2010 no. of F1 Visa issued are 35,000( till November) where as last time it was 1,50,000. We have seen OBAMA begging jobs from India.

UK is one of the best educational hub. Some plus point are- Masters is only for a year, U can go for job on student visa(1yr) after ur completion of studies..Its cheaper to fly to UK than USA. Although the cost of education is less but u can see the cost of living is bit higher. Like let me give u an Example.. In USA u can find a university between 10-15 lacs(Accommodation + Fees)*2 years.... whereas in UK the cost of education is 8-10lack and plus the accommodation is nearly 4-8 lacks.
3rd December 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what the exams i had to attened for a seat in u.k.
15th December 2010, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

hi this is zakir, you have to write I.E.L.T.S exam...
5th January 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of ms in uk
10th March 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hi...am gonna complete my b.tech in june2011......i prefer to do MS in Uk.... in which website i can get a help to chk out the status in UK for MS.. nd i completed TOEFL..
Is der chance of getting seat by completing TOEFL
6th June 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

wat s difference btw msc computing nd msc IT acco 2 u.k university
26th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Mba IT is there any scope of getting jobs is usa or uk .
which course i have to do like oracle . tesing etccc
28th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey, i completed my Degree in instrumentation. and i have interest in doing master in the same. so what is the scope in UK? i have an interest in Automation, so there is any kind of stream to do masters in that? i have no idea about this anything...... please help me out...
30th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of web designing in u.k and what is the starting salary.
6th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir let me know,is there any seats of masters in E-commerce?
tell me the criteria of addmission?
regards...!
7th July 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell me that when the gre and toefl exams helds and what the applying procedure?
11th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey, i completed my Degree in CE. and i have interest in doing master in the same. so what is the scope in UK? i have an interest in maths, so there is any kind of stream to do masters in that? i have no idea about this anything...... please help me out...
20th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

job for bs telecom
25th July 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What job offers are there especially in government jobs after doing M.Tech in Chemistry??
17th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i need inf. regarding M.S in IT from top most universities in uk,plz tell us d course fees and ielts band
25th August 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

it is worhful studying in uk after completing the course the students getting the job or throwing like shit to their own country
5th September 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me info about MS in UK in auto electronics
19th October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

hi i have done my mca and want to do ms in uk but i have a year gap after graduation iam i eligible for doing ms
19th October 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech(IT), now am planning to do Master's in UK. What all the exams dat i have to write to do MS in UK..?
28th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get any job in uk by the univercity
after my study
28th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

HI All
Is ms in UK better than MS in US?and what are the job opportunities in India after MS?
1st December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hi,what is the minimum aggregate percentage required to apply for ms in uk top mpst colleges.please do let me now
2nd December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me wht condition of jobs in UK after MS in Comp science
I need help guys i heared that job in US after MS is easy to get bt wht abt in UK ?
15th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi, i hv finished my MCA and i'm planning to do MS in UK so which exam shold i take and which college and the universitys are best over there
10th February 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria 2 take d admssn in uk 4 ms for EE branch?
12th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 4 years B.E in india,with a "not so good" 54%,can i get admission into an average university in UK?
12th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my B.E in india, with a not so good 54% ,what are the chances of my getting admission into masters in civil engineering in an average UK university?
thank you
20th February 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have gre score of 1250 and 3 years experience in IT. Btech in ECE (68%).. I am not sure if the universities in UK for MS in IT is in comaprison to Universities from US. Shall i try in universities from USA or UK is also good for MS?
29th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the universities in UK for 1 year MS Course?
what exam should i write for UK?
23rd March 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hello,
I am currently working in an IT company but I would like to persue M.S.(from U.K.) in Electronics or Communications related field as I had done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.Hence I would to have proper knowhow as to:
1) which exams do I have to appear for 2)is GRE score card necessary 3)what shall be the overall fees(academics and related)
9th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my engineering course in mechanical by june 2012.... i want to pursue my ms in uk .how can i
20th October 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am Indian have 2 years of experience in software development (PHP/java) and (bachelors of engineering in I.T. )now i am planning to join MS (computer) in uk so what are the chances that i will get job according my profile (valuable job in IT sector) in uk after MS will i get the work permit in uk ??
please advise me i want to take decision !! thanks in advance.
5th February 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi Im SHARMI... im doin my bsc IT ...i have a keen interest of doing MS IT in UK ... Wat are the type of coaching i must attain in order to study in UK... Could u guide me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?