24th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of studying abroad after scoring good in 12th Commerce?

If i get good marks in my commerce subject after 2 is there any possibilities to get an offer to study abroad? If there is should i join.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  2. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. hey guys..
  4. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  5. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  6. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship? -- [New]
  7. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  9. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  10. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  11. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  12. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  13. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  14. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
  15. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  16. Which course should I take while studying 12th commerce after 12th?
  17. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  18. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th?
8th January 2014, 05:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibilities of studying abroad after scoring good in 12th Commerce?

There are many possibilities of studying abroad after scoring good in 12th commerce. There are graduate study in India and graduate study in abroad for students.

There are many possibilities to go abroad for studying. Firstly there is VISA which is necessary to go for abroad. There are many courses like post graduation or any other courses.

Student have their own passport for going abroad for higher studies. Is anyone go for abroad for higher studies then must be clear the test of ILETS. ILETS is an entrance exam for going abroad for higher studies.

People can done may courses like: BBA, B.COM , BHM , Hotel management and mass communication etc courses is done . Those student who got a 100% marks in this course and get a good job and good salary. It is a specialized course .

Many student give various government exam for going abroad for higher studies. Which student give scholarship and many other vice facilities. And you can select the best courses for your career . And you can go for abroad for doing many courses after 12th commerce.

There is one European student exchange program go for last 3 months to 12. So, there are many possibilities of studying abroad after scoring good in 12 commerce.
13th January 2014, 01:52 AM
nabeelxerxscop

Default Re: Possibilities of studying abroad after scoring good in 12th Commerce?

sir/madam,
im nabeel..now im in 12th and going to attend 12th final board exam.im studying in a cbse school.
i took commerce with physical education . my subjects are accountancy,business,economics,english and physical education .

i contacted many colleges and all said i cant take bca because i took commerce n that too with physical education .
they saying i should have physics or maths or computer science
what should i do >?
please help me ?
i want to do my career in computer field like in software,hardware,coding,web n all....i can go to IT field or related too..
please help me which i can do bca/mca or any related course with guaranteed future.

thanks,
1st April 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hii i want to take commerce with physical education is there any chances to go abroad after 12 or what i have to do if i have commerce with physical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?