28th January 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?

sir I want to know that what is the diploma % required in btech. govt. colleges after the diploma & what is the % required for joining the company in government & private sector.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  5. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  6. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
  10. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  11. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  13. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  16. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  17. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
  18. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
20th August 2014, 12:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I want to know that what is the diploma % required in btech. govt. colleges after the diploma & what is the % required for joining the company in government & private sector.
The minimum marks required for B. Tech course differs from college to college. However, the candidate need to score at least 50% to 60% marks in the Diploma course in order to get admission to B. Tech course. After successful completion of diploma course you can join in B. Tech course through lateral Entry. Diploma students are directly eligible to join in 2nd B. Tech course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

--> Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University (OR)

--> The applicant must complete Diploma or It's equivalent with 50 % marks from recognized university.

--> The applicant must undergo for entrance exam conducted by the Institution.

Please visit the concerned university or Institution to get more details regarding the admission process.
You can select any one of the below institution to do B. Tech course after Diploma.
  • Delhi Institute of Technology
  • Amity Engineering School Noida India
  • Engineering College for Women
  • Bharathi Vidyapeeths College of Engineering
  • National Power Training Institute Badarpur
  • Faculty of Engineeirng and Technology Jamia Millia Islamia
  • Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
  • Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology
  • Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
  • Department os Science and Technology
  • M.C.K.V.Institute Of Engineering
  • Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering college
3rd March 2015, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?

After finishing the diploma in mechanical how much percentage is eligible to join b.tech
4th September 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for a SC students to take admission in any NIT institute through LEET after diploma?
3rd June 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I have only 10 result and dimploma degree so,can I take admission in btech govt college without 12 result.
5th September 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have taken in jee exam main 71percentile can get in government college for BTech food technology course,government college of Hassan agriculture college please tell me
4th August 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi madam (or) sir
I completed diploma I got 46% (percentage) in diploma this percentage is enough to do the btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?