28th January 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Scop of PG Diploma in Biotechnology Tissue Culture?

Sir ,
I want to ask in diploma biotecnology ( tissue culture ). I want to do the diploma from govt. Polytechnic.

Related Questions:
  1. For which Companies I can apply for Jobs in Noida and Delhi after completion of PG Diploma in Tissue Culture Biotechnology?
  2. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  3. Which branch of BSc has a good scope in future?
  4. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  5. Are there any jobs for me in BSc Biotech?
  6. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Botany Paper-IV: Physiology, Plant Breeding and Tissue Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Difference between IAS and IES exam? Which types of Jobs and Designation we get after these two exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Biotechnology education at PUC Level
  10. Can I do B.Tech Biotech after B.Sc. in Biotech?
  11. Scope of Biotechnology in HP? How can I start my career in teaching biotechnology?
  12. How to go for research in plant tissue after completing MSc Botany?
  13. Master Degree in Pathology in India?
  14. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus of BSc 3 years course? Sample question papers of MSc entrance exam Botany course?
  16. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  17. How can I join RAW after passing 12th examination?
  18. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
14th February 2014, 10:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scop of PG Diploma in Biotechnology Tissue Culture?

Basically there is a very good scope for the subject Biotechnology these days especially.Post Graduate Diploma in the Biotechnology courses generally of the part of Applied science.So generally this applied Science integrated the disciplines such as Genetics,Tissue Culture,Microbiology,Bioinformatics and more.

Soon after completion of this Post Graduate diploma in Tissue culture course there is a good scope in India.So you can either go for the further studies as well as Job field.So You may go for the various higher studies courses such as Certificate courses in Plant tissue culture,Bioinformatics,Biofertilizer production,Raising of House plant.So other than these certificate courses you may also go for the Masters Degree.There you can go for the Master of science in various specialization.

You can take up several specializations in your masters degree are,in Human Genetics,Biochemistry,Applied Biology,Biomedical Genetics,Microbiology,Plant Biotechnology,Stem cell and Tissue engineering,Plant biology and plant biotechnology,Microbial genetics and bioinformatics,Post Graduate diploma in Tissue culture and more.

You may find employment for you field in various industries such as Media houses,Chemical industries,Bioprocessing industries,Agro based industries,Drug manufacturing companies,Plant breeding units,Veterinary research institutes,Food processing industries,Biotech companies,Waste management sectors,Universities and colleges,Environment control,Research laboratories and more.Other than those you can find job in Research institutes,environmental health,as science writers,marketing executives,as quality control analyst and more.
18th March 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I go for agricultural biotechnology after doing BSc biotechnology? Can you give me a list of colleges (Maharashtra). What is the Scope for this course?
16th May 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed msc botany with specialization in plant tissue culture, can you give me some list of companies or industries where we can apply for job as fresher.
16th July 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.Sc from zoology ,Botany not chemistry in any part but I interested in biotechnology from tissue culture plz help me
13th June 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc hons from botany and I have given entrance exam of pg diploma plant biotech one year and I have pass the entrance so I want to know this what is it's future benefit for carier
2nd June 2018, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 19th rank in polytechnic exam for PG diploma in biotechnology..... What are the scopes in this field? Which is better between msc and PG diploma in biotechnology?
24th June 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my P.G diploma in biotechnology (tissue culture) and also done project report on DNA isolation n also workshop...and now want to do job but have no idea n resources to apply for and what to do and how...pls help.me
15th December 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I study in pg diploma in biotechnology in tissue culture after this course what applying to study
11th September 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed pg diploma biotechnology tissue culture please suggest me for job in biotechnology
11th September 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Pg diploma biotechnology tissue culture I want to do training for lab technician please contact me
18th September 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 6th rank in PG DIPLOMA IN BIOTECHNOLOGY (Tissue culture).. I'm getting a government polytechnic college in Ayodhya.. I have also applied for M. Sc.... Should I take admission or wait for my m. Sc entrance result??
28th March 2022, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have degree general bsc in zoology and botany not chemistry can I eligible to pg diploma in biotechnology from jeecup
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?