3rd July 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Biotechnology in HP? How can I start my career in teaching biotechnology?

hello sir, I just want to know about the scop of biotechnology in HP.How can start my career in teaching biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  2. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  3. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  4. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  5. What should I do for continuing my career in teaching? I am working as an associate professor in department of Biotechnology, JBIET Engineering College
  6. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  7. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  8. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  9. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  10. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  11. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?
  12. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to do M.Tech. to get a good job just after B.Tech. in biotechnology? What is the scope of biotechnology studies?
  16. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  17. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  18. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
1st November 2011, 10:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Biotechnology in HP? How can I start my career in teaching biotechnology?

The future of you in biotechnology is very bright. You can find job opportunities in various research laboratories, pharmaceutical companies etc. For taking up a career in teaching you have to complete your M.Tech in biotechnology. You can write GATE and get into some prestigious college. You can even do Ph.d to get as lecturer in various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?