18th October 2010, 06:49 PM
Lakshmivenugopal

Biotechnology education at PUC Level

i am now studying in xth standard. I am very much keen to go for higher studies on bio technology. can you kindly advise where in bangalore I can join FOR PUC For opting Bio technology.

Related Questions:
21st October 2010, 06:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology education at PUC Level

After the Xth board exam another significant exam a student must pass is XII. This will be a turning point by which the entire career of student depends up on. Most of the students in Bangalore choose Pre-University curriculum and other options are ICSE and CBSE boards.
Some of the colleges and schools that offer PUC/XII in Karnataka are CMR National PUC College, Christ Junior College, Jain College, Jyoti Nivas College, Loyola, Comoposite PU College, MES College, Mount Carmel College, National College, New Horizon College, NMKRV College, Seshadripuram College, St. Josephs
21st October 2010, 07:48 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

the education of biotech at puc is good and there is no problem to take admission in this punjab university chandigarh. the application are already invited for mba in biotech. but i dont think you are keen to know the elligibility .
Eligibility for MBA (Biotech): A Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences, i.e., Biology, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Genetics, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Veterinary Sciences, BE / B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Sc. (Bioinformatics), MBBS, BDS and BE (informatics) with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
21st October 2010, 08:06 PM
Kaushal Baid

one of the best options for u is to try for biotchnology in PUC at the St. joseph's...
13th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What exactly is puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?