28th January 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

INSPIRE and KVPY fellowships will be cancelled or I will get additional scholarship?

I am a KVPY SX fellow. If i apply for INSPIRE fellowship and get it, will my KVPY fellowship get cancelled or will I get additional scholarship?

10th March 2015, 12:52 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: INSPIRE and KVPY fellowships will be cancelled or I will get additional scholarship?

Yes, your scholarship will be cancelled if you avail any other scholarship.

* To avail INSPIRE scholarship, the candidate should not avail any other scholarships either from state and central governments.

* The candidate need to produce a documentary evidence that he/she will not ascertain any scholarships from other sources.

* KVPY also does not provide scholarship if the candidate possess any other scholarship from other sources.

* If a candidate has found to be availing any other scholarships apart from the current INSPIRE/ KVPY the scholarship will be cancelled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?