9th March 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing 12th Science?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 11th Science.
After my 12th I want to do B.Sc in Animation.
Kindly tell me what I have to do for doing this B.Sc?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?
  2. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  3. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  4. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  5. How can I get admission to study BBA after completing 12th Science?
  6. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  7. How can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  8. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  9. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  10. What should I do after completing 12th exam?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  12. Which career is best for me after completing 12th science?
  13. How can I study in commerce(B.Com) after completing 12th in science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing 12th science with 69%
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  17. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
10th March 2015, 06:18 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing 12th Science?

B.Sc Animation provides an opportunity for young artists nuances of animation and film making. It is good that you are opting for a good career objective, duration of B.Sc animation course is 3 Years. The 3 Years are divided into 6 Semesters duration of each semester is 6 months. There are many colleges in India which offering B.Sc animation course, different colleges contains different procedures. Some of the colleges contain online application procedure and some colleges have the spot admissions. You have to select the college on your own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?