10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get a part time job in Jaipur or Tonk after 12th science with 80%?

Hey, I am Mohd. Sadi and I have passed 12th from science with 80% and now I want to do a part time job in Jaipur or Tonk. My email address is [email protected]

12th August 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a part time job in Jaipur or Tonk after 12th science with 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I am Mohd. Sadi and I have passed 12th from science with 80% and now I want to do a part time job in Jaipur or Tonk. My email address is [email protected]

Candidates after completion of 12th science can get various part time jobs in Jaipur. There are various jobs like online ad posting, data entry jobs, internet marketing, digital form filling, content writer, tuition classes for school children, jobs in shopping stores and centers, billing staff, marketing, market research analyst, back office etc. Candidates can find the part time jobs in the job sites and apply to them online to get a part time job. Candidates can find the part time jobs on the job sites like Naukri and Quikr Jobs
13th August 2017, 03:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a part time job in Jaipur or Tonk after 12th science with 80%?

If you want a part time job then you have many options as for example- you can try for-
Home Tution
School teacher for junior classes
Receptionist in mall and many more.

You can start catering service also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?