28th April 2011, 08:21 PM
kamleshkumar264

Last year cutoff score for MBBS admission in Kalinga University last year? With 55% should I expect MBBS course?

Sir,
What was the cut off for admission in MBBS in Kalinga University. I have appeared this year for the same and scored about 55%. Whether I should expect for MBBS OR not.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  2. What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  6. Fee structure of the MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  7. Fee structure of Kalinga Institute's MBBS course?
  8. What is the cutoff for MBBS admission this year? How many seats are available this year?
  9. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  10. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much rank is required for admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University?
  12. Cutoff of MBBS course for general category this year? Previous years cutoff for MBBS?
  13. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  14. Expected rank for a candidate with 153 marks in MU-OET? Chances to get admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff percentage for selection for MBBS course? Will the common entrance MBBS be held this year?
  16. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Expected rank and cutoff rank for MBBS having 137 marks in NUUGET?
  18. Can I get a seat in Manipal University for BDS after scoring 101/240? What is the cutoff for this year for MBBS and BDS?
12th September 2011, 07:48 PM
Amareswar sahu

Default Re: Last year cutoff score for MBBS admission in Kalinga University last year? With 55% should I expect MBBS course?

Hello,
There is no fixed cut off in any of the sections. But it is always better to score good in all section. Try to give Above 50% question's answer. That will work.

Regarding your career with just 55%,its not recommended to try for Medical Career.
If you have that capability but unfortunately you scored so less, Then you may try...
Be succeed.
2nd April 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year cutoff score for MBBS admission in Kalinga University last year? With 55% should I expect MBBS course?

what is the expected seat in kalinga mbbs 2012
18th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cutoff marks of West bengal joint entrance for medicle?
10th June 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I got 1100 rank in kiit should i expect kims
15th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 4000 rank in kiits can i expect a rank?if yes,can i know the fee particulars.
18th May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I got 2190 rank in Kalinga 2013 MBBS entrance (General category). Can I get seat. Please reply to [email protected]
18th May 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

With 248 rank should i expect MBBS in kalinga university?
19th May 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i hav got 1641 in kalinga mbbs 2013. wat the chance for kims?
21st May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 6307 in kiit mbbs.. what is the chance ????
6th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell me what was the cut off marks for kalinga mbbs 2013?
6th May 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.cn i get kims wid 6000 rank
19th May 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i got 2125 rank in kiitee 2014 vat r my chances of getting mbbs seat in kims
reply at [email protected]
3rd June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 2195 rank in kiitee 2014 vat r my
chances of getting mbbs seat in kims
reply at [email protected]
16th December 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Last Year Cutoff rank was 2240, was there any chance for mbbS/ bds. Pl. let me know the cutoff rank in 2014 for MBBS/BDS and mail to my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?