14th January 2011, 12:44 AM
abiiabraham

Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?

i want to do MA psychology after Bsc nursing, what abt the scope of it in India, and best colleges providing it in India??

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?
  2. What is the scope of MD in psychology after BHMS
  3. Career in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  5. Which are the colleges in India providing Psychology as UG courses?
  6. Top colleges offering Psychology as Undergraduate course in India?
  7. Best colleges in India for studying clinical psychology -- [New]
  8. Best courses which I can join after 12th?
  9. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  10. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  11. Best colleges for Development Psychology in India?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science in India? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  13. What are the courses related to Psychology available in India? How can I be a good psychologist and what is the scope?
  14. What is the career scope in Psychology in India/Delhi?
  15. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Dairy Engineering in India? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
18th April 2011, 12:12 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa
Default Re: Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?

Dear friend,
there is a better scope for psychology in India. you should grow up with pursuing your M.A. in the same category.
I am attaching a file which will help you to chose better college for M.A. in psychology.

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: txt 1.txt(5.3 KB, 289 views)
23rd May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?

what about cross major from sociology to psychology
21st June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i m doing MA FROM PSYCHOLOGY and i want to now that which field is better so i wil select like clinical ,conscelling,and industrial psychology becoz mujhe ma 2nd year mai select krna hai.....plz help me
23rd July 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the names of all the colleges in north india providing masters degree in forensic psychology, physiological psychology, clinical psychology
20th March 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am now doing my BSc in Psychology. Do i choose MSc or MA in Psychology as my best option
3rd August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MA in clinical psychology from IGNOU.After completing this i want to do mphil in clinical psychology.Am i eligible for that,after completing my MA from IGNOU?
15th December 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the job opportunity in india after MA in industrial psychology??
16th December 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my name is deeksha gautam .my qualification is M.A. final from psychology and in this time i am doing B.e.d. i want to do make acareer from psychology subject. what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?