4th November 2011, 10:25 PM
nehadeep

How to get a good job after passing Biotech?

after my biotech study i want to do job....please tell me how can I get a job

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  2. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  3. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  4. What should I do to apply for a job after passing MSc Biotech
  5. What are the jobs available after passing MSc Biotech?
  6. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad City where I can get after completing MSc Biotech?
  7. Will MBA degree after B.Tech in Biotech fetch a good job?
  8. Is Biotech good for me after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope of Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  12. Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Biotech after passing 12th with PCB and Biotech
  14. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  15. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  16. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  17. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  18. Is medical coding the best option in India after B.Pharmacy?
5th November 2011, 10:02 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing Biotech?

As of the current situation, it is becoming difficult for the Biotechnology candidates to get good job. Many of the candidates who have completed Biotechnology are still roaming for the jobs.

You did not mention the academic level in which you have completed Biotechnology course whether in Graduation or Post Graduation.

If you have done Graduation in Biotechnology, my sincere suggestion is don't go for M.Sc in Biotechnology until and unless you have profound interest to puruse Ph.D course.

To get a job in Biotechnology, reference is the way going in the current scenario. If you have any friends or relatives working in a Biotech company, tell them to intimate you as and when there are any jobs and attend for the Interview by that employee referral.

This is trend going on now as there are less number of openings for Biotechnology candidates, all these openings are being internally recruited mostly.

Most of the candidates after completion of Biotechnology opting for Teaching Profession.

Some others are joining as medical representatives for pharmaceutical companies.

Hope Biotechnology will rapidly grow in India and will provide good number of job opportunities for the candidates.
5th November 2011, 02:26 PM
rahul kumar barnwal

As of the current situation, it is becoming difficult for the Biotechnology candidates to get good job. Many of the candidates who have completed Biotechnology are still roaming for the jobs.

You did not mention the academic level in which you have completed Biotechnology course whether in Graduation or Post Graduation.

If you have done Graduation in Biotechnology, my sincere suggestion is don't go for M.Sc in Biotechnology until and unless you have profound interest to puruse Ph.D course.

To get a job in Biotechnology, reference is the way going in the current scenario. If you have any friends or relatives working in a Biotech company, tell them to intimate you as and when there are any jobs and attend for the Interview by that employee referral.

This is trend going on now as there are less number of openings for Biotechnology candidates, all these openings are being internally recruited mostly.

Most of the candidates after completion of Biotechnology opting for Teaching Profession.

Some others are joining as medical representatives for pharmaceutical companies.

Hope Biotechnology will rapidly grow in India and will provide good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-good-job-after-passing-biotech-445708.html#ixzz1coccGXYC
5th November 2011, 11:35 PM
gkumar13000

Thumbs up Re: How to get a good job after passing Biotech?

if u r in biotech field always go for higher studies to get a good job .
for entry level positions however graduate biotech is enough.
u can get job of junior to senior scientist,
teaching jobs or research or medical representative/.you have done Graduation in Biotechnology, my sincere suggestion is don't go for M.Sc in Biotechnology until and unless you have profound interest to puruse Ph.D course.

This is trend going on now as there are less number of openings for Biotechnology .

so decide urself best of luck
5th November 2011, 11:44 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

The top best job ForBiotech

1.> Different projects in NDRI.

2.>SRF post at IISR, Kozhikode

3.>Senior Scientist in Genetics & Plant Breeding, DSR, Indore (MP)

4.>Project Assistant III at CSMCRI, Bhavnagar

5.>Plant biotech project at IARI for Junior Research Fellow

6.>Junior Research Fellow at PGIMER, Chandigarh

7.>Project Fellow in Nanoscience project at Pondicherry University

8.>JRF in the Department of SMST, IIT Karagpur

9.>Safety Processing Expert post at Novartis healthcare ltd

10.>Associate Manager in Clinical Data Management unit of Parexel International

Best of luck
11th February 2013, 03:19 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

if u r in biotech field always go for higher studies to get a good job .
for entry level positions however graduate biotech is enough.
u can get job of junior to senior scientist,
teaching jobs or research or medical representative/.you have done Graduation in Biotechnology, my sincere suggestion is don't go for M.Sc in Biotechnology until and unless you have profound interest to puruse Ph.D course.

This is trend going on now as there are less number of openings for Biotechnology .

so decide urself best of luck
11th February 2013, 08:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehadeep View Post
after my biotech study i want to do job....please tell me how can I get a job
HI!
After passing Biotech you can join company like:-
> Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
> Medical Research Institute
> Central Drug Research Institute
> Hindustan Unilever
> Ranbaxy
> Johnson and Johnson

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I like tis course very much bt u r sayng aftr finshng tis course there s no much job avalablties pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?