27th June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Zoology) in IGNOU to become a Zoologist?

Dear Friends,
I want to be a Zoologist. But I don't know if it is right to study B.Sc(Zoology) from IGNOU? Because some of my friend said that IGNOU certificate is not as good as other college's certificate. So please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IGNOU being an ICWAI Final student? When the result of OPENMAT will be declared?
  4. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  8. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  10. What is the fee structure of B.Com distance education course through in any open university?
  11. Is there any IGNOU study centre in USA? How to appear for respective exams?
  12. Job opportunities for a Zoologist in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it beneficial to study Medicine in UK being a MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to study in LLB in IGNOU? I have completed B.Com with 52%
  15. After graduation in BSc Zoology which is the best field to go for?
  16. How to do B.Com from IGNOU? Where can I get the study material?
  17. Is there ay course to study Law in IGNOU? I have passed out 12th
  18. Is it beneficial to prepare for CSIR-NET through study materials? Study Materials of Life Science for preparation?
29th June 2015, 11:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Zoology) in IGNOU to become a Zoologist?

It is a valid Certificate which is accepted throughout the world as it a recognized University.
So you can take admission to the course of B.Sc(Zoology) without any hesitation.
If you can get good marks in your Bachelor Degree Program then you will be nicely placed in your bid to becoming a Zoologist in the future.
So do not listen to what is being said and just go by the facts and get yourself admitted to IGNOU for the course of B.Sc(Zoology).
30th June 2015, 02:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Zoology) in IGNOU to become a Zoologist?

You can definitely pursue your B.Sc(Zoology) course from IGNOU itself, there is no harm in it and you won't definitely face any such problems also in future, but I would personally prefer you to pursue this course as a full time course as it has much weightage to your Resume, as a full time course is always considered better than a distance or part time course.
2nd September 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done paramedical diploma course in medical laboratory technology. Now I want to study bsc in zoology. Is it beneficial to my carrier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?