28th December 2011, 04:42 PM
Deepika dHIMAAN

What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?

what to do after graduation , pursuing B.Sc in Botany. want to do biotechnology.
plz reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  2. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  3. What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?
  4. What are the options after completing bachelors degree in biotechnology honors?
  5. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. What are the possible career options in Biotechnology? Suitable colleges in Pune for it?
  7. What career options do I have if I am interested in research field? I have passed MSc in Biotechnology
  8. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD?
  10. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  11. What are the career options after completing BCA?
  12. What are the career options after completing 2nd PUC in commerce -- [New]
  13. Career options after MSc Biotechnology? Where should I go for admission?
  14. Can I take biotechnology after completing commerce and biology in 11th and 12th
  15. Details about Career in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  18. Am i eligible to do MS after completing Pharm D? What are the career options available after Pharm D?
2nd September 2012, 04:41 PM
being aman

Default Re: What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?

Actually after completing grads there are not much vacancies in India except in
sales and marketing,lab assistants or school level teaching jobs which are not normally an attracting one
For doing or getting into research area you have to do at least a PhD.
You can also apply for govt jobs that requires grad eligibility
You can also try for Bank PO exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?