6th August 2012, 04:17 PM
sabreen taj

What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?

am doing my engineering in biotechnology so in future what can i pursue and what are the opportunities available for this field of study ?please suggest sme courier options in this field nd avilable companies in india !

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  2. How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?
  3. What career options do I have if I am interested in research field? I have passed MSc in Biotechnology
  4. What are the career options available in IT field?
  5. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  6. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?
  8. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  9. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  10. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  11. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  12. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  13. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
  14. What should I do after Graduation to pursue my interest in Music with career? -- [New]
  15. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
  16. Which will be the most preferable course for me if I score 60% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  17. Can I get a job in Merchant Navy if I am a Civil Engineer?
  18. What are the career options available in the field of science after studying Aeronautical Engineering
11th June 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?

What are the carrier options available for engineering biotechnolgy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?