13th July 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college

How to become a marine engineer after polytenic and how many percentage required to get admission in marine engineering college. I am student of machanical branch first year in polytechnic college. i am admitted in this college after tenth. Please give me answer. thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  2. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  3. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  4. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  9. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  10. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  12. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  14. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th and JEE?
  18. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
8th April 2016, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college

The eligibility criteria required to become a marine engineer are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university can also apply for this course .

-The candidate age must not be more than 25 years to join the course .

-The candidate must be physically fit for sea services under all conditions .

-The eye sight required for the candidate is 6/12 in both of the eyes and should not suffer from color blindness .

-The candidate must be proficient in English language for better communication .
16th July 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college

I'm student of polytechnic,,, of civil branch can I fill the form the of marine engineering.... Answer me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?