19th July 2011, 04:04 PM
VEERA SAKTHI

Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?

Actually i'm doing my final year B.E course currently.
After the completion of my degree i want to study law course..
But i don't know the details about 3 year/5 year courses.. Do me a favour for me to how to apply and to move forward into law?? And also i need to know about the courses in law...

23rd December 2011, 10:19 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?

Good luk to ur exams.
After completion of ur degree you can apply the 3years law course enternce exam and other wise after completion of ur inter mediate you can apply the 5years course enternce exam.
This two notification are relesed at a time.
You can also eligible for 5year course.
choose you ..............
22nd December 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?

actually my DOB is 26-01-1988. my qualification is 2. may I do 5 year law course in Tamilnadu?
19th December 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Iam study BE complededy age in 27 (2r3)year law i can't study full details expline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?