2nd April 2011, 04:46 PM
lipsaray22

After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?

I am a Law Graduate with Work experience of 2 years. I want to CS now. I am Eligible for which stage? and Can anyone provide me with the Details of Fee structure and new syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  2. When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?
  3. Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  5. Can I pursue B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation (B.Com) and having an experience of 1.5 years as a Teacher? Fee, dates, syllabus and other details regarding the same?
  6. What is the syllabus and fee structure for Law graduate
  7. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges?
  8. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  9. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  10. Can I appear for CS exam after scoring 67.67% in HSC and 48% in TYB.Com
  11. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  13. Is Delhi university provides placement after completing law course? What's the fee structure and syllabus for the same?
  14. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course from Asmita college of Law? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  16. How to join ICWA after completing graduation?
  17. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  18. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
3rd November 2011, 07:33 PM
malek basit

Default Re: After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?

heloo

->> 1.THE UNIVERSITY AND SCHOOLS OF STUDIES

Established in 1969, the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has in more than 39 years of its existence carved out a distinctive niche for itself in the academic and intellectual life of India. Originally conceived as an institution that would embody Jawaharlal Nehru’s visions and ideals, the First Schedule of the University Act emphasizes the principles for which he had worked during his life time: “national integration, social justice, secularism, democratic way of life, international understanding and scientific approach to the problems of society.” Without deviating from these initial objectives, JNU nevertheless, over the years, has been attempting great deal more, participating in new adventures of ideas, experimenting with innovative methods of research, taking intellectual initiative and expanding the frontiers of knowledge. It has become in the process a more appropriate living memorial to Jawaharlal Nehru than any static monument could ever has been, testifying to the wisdom of the 12th century Kannada poet Basavanna who said:

..... things standing shall fall
but the moving shall ever live.

The once rugged terrain of the Aravali range where the 1000 acre campus is situated is now covered with greenery, brightened by a profusion of bougainvillaea and lively young people from far and wide. JNU attracts students from all over the country and abroad and from diverse strata of society, creating a vibrant composite community in the campus, reflecting in a microcosm Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream of an integrated nation. To maintain the national and the democratic character of the University an All-India admission test is conducted at various centres, spread across the country from Ahmedabad to Shillong and from Srinagar to Thiruvanthapuram. Residential facility is provided in the 16 hostels on campus which accommodate some 4600 students. Inclusion of students from the underprivileged castes and ethinic groups is ensured through the 22.5% reservation policy. Overseas students, who form about 10% of the annual intake, enrich the cultural and intellectual life of JNU. There is a long tradition of holding serious after-dinner meetings in the hostels to which the students often invite well known public figures, writers and intellectuals. The Students’ Union election, another democratic convention of JNU, is conducted annually entirely by the students in a lively but peaceful manner, without any intervention from the faculty or administration.

The faculty also represents a national cross-section, and many of the academic staff live on the campus. Instead of being segregated in one part of the campus, the faculty houses are interspersed with the hostels, an arrangement which contributes to an atmosphere of easy and informal student-teacher interaction. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?