1st March 2013, 08:29 PM
AnnayGhosh

Can I get admission in any law college in India for 3 years LLB degree course?

I am complete my B.A 3 Years Degree Honors Course with 43% marks, in 2012 & I belonged from a General Category student. Can I get admission in any law colleges in India for 3 Years LL.B Degree Course?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  2. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  3. Can I do Lawyer course at an age of 33? Which course should I opt to become a lawyer?
  4. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  5. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  6. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  7. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  8. How can I do my LLB degree as a student now reaching the age of 42 years?
  9. How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much is the fees for LLB 3 years course? Which college can I get for LAW CET?
  12. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  13. Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?
  14. What is the syllabus of LLM entrance examination of Delhi University?
  15. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks?
  16. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  17. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree Law course after passing 12th with 40%?
  18. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
29th May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any law college in India for 3 years LLB degree course?

Can I get admission in Bca or bba after less that 50% in 12 class in jalandhar ?
11th June 2020, 01:13 AM
Nancy m n

Default Re: Can I get admission in any law college in India for 3 years LLB degree course?

Yes ,you can get admission in any college of LLB in India if you are qulified with the eligibility criteria mentioned below;
A candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application. A graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?