7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Queries regarding the PO exam to be held

With reference to Advertisement no. CRPD/PO-PO(RB)/ 2009-10/07 .I am keen to apply for this post but my Eligibility criteria is not matching your profile .So can you let me know weather below qualification will make me eligible for the above post

Percentage in Class 12th -57
Percentage in Graduation -50
Percentage in post graduation -66

I know that is apart from your job but if you let me know this that weather having qualification of this kind is suitable for the above post. I would be highly obliged to you

9th February 2014, 09:06 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Queries regarding the PO exam to be held

No don't worry you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination. As Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2012-13/04 degree course is enough to appear for SBI PO Examination. For your information i am uploaded the last year SBI PO notification check it.

SBI PO Qualification :-

The candidate should have a possess degree course with any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Only pass out candidates are eligible to apply final year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 21 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Selection Process is based on the Written Examination, Group Discussion and Final Interview. Written Examination consist of English Language, General awareness, Marketing, Computers, Data Analysis, Interpretation, Reasoning and Descriptive Paper.

Even you can apply for IBPS PO Examination. IBPS i.e Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Common Recruitment of Management Trainee and Probationary officer in 20 Nationalized Banks. To apply for IBPS PO the candidate have a possess degree course with any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Age should between 20 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1358846860536_SBI_PO_RECRUITMENT_ADVT.pdf(81.7 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?