13th January 2010, 09:28 AM
nishith349

Is there any exam for admission in RAW? Criteria for selection and when is the exam held?

SIR,
I would kindly request you to help me out with certain information about raw as of is there any examination held ,what is the criteria of selection,when is the examination held and where we can apply for the forms if there is any exam held.

14th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Rahul Sapelkar

Default Re: Is there any exam for admission in RAW? Criteria for selection and when is the exam held?

Hello Nishit

First of all it is not RAW it is R & AW (research and analysisi wing).

Joining R & AW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no such Entrance Exam

RAW is a (Research and analysis wing) is another government organisation

this is one of the Intelligence services like CBI

for this both services there is a common entrance examination i.e., SSC(Staff Selection Commission)

This exam is conducted every Year

In this total department comes under Police Department

According to the requirement of this special wing i.e., the professionals of CBI will be transferred into RAW

and also some of the IPS officers will take charge in this wing so there will be no separate Selection for RAW

The experienced and who proved as Best in their services will be placed in this wing

So now your target should be get through the entrance exam called SSC(Staff Selection Committee)

all the very best

K.C.Verma is the current chief of R &AW (india),previously he was the chief of IB.

Hope I am able to clear your doubts to atleast some extend.

Best of luck

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/recruitment-raw-india-diffrent-posts-how-apply-2303.html#ixzz1Y2QNDet4
19th September 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam for admission in RAW? Criteria for selection and when is the exam held?

girls can join in this field(R & A W)????
27th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir how the adult person become any RAW agency
18th November 2011, 08:23 AM
litunu

Joining R & AW is not an easy task,it is more difficult then crunching the 'iron grams'.

For joining it first of all candidate must have to qualify civil service exams (all stages) only the candidate's who top the IAS exam are offered to appear for exam for R & AW,then the qualified candidates are selected as an agent of R & AW for the service of 2 to 5 years which is extendable for upto 9 years maximum depending upon candidates capabilities.

There is no such Entrance Exam

RAW is a (Research and analysis wing) is another government organisation

this is one of the Intelligence services like CBI

for this both services there is a common entrance examination i.e., SSC(Staff Selection Commission)

This exam is conducted every Year
4th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary per month in r&aw?
17th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 std and i am very much intersted to joing raw please who all have save the comment on this web site please help me my phone number is 9870253173 or i am on facebook also so u can add me and give me information my facebook email id is [email protected] or iam in twitter [email protected]
29th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

whats the minimum age at which we can join raw??can girls also join raw?
15th June 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir I am pursuing MBA & complete my graduation in microbiology. Has there any chance to join this organisation?
17th June 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am pursuing MBA & complete my graduation in microbiology. Has there any chance to join this organisation?
Rejected for ur english
31st August 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I will be a graduate in one year.I'm also doing my chartered accountancy cource.Serving for RAW was my childhood dream. If I take ias exams will I be able to work for RAW agency? Please guide me sir
7th November 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am In 10 Standard and heartly wants to go to R&AW please tell me ho . I will go for it if any opinion please reply thanks you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?