23rd January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course?

Sir im in last year of b.c. Biotech i wnt to knw about the colleges providing m.tech in biotech just after b.sc. Biotech with the details about there admission procedure.and job prospect in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  2. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  5. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  6. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  7. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  8. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  9. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the best biotechnology course?
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  12. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  13. Information on biotechnology course and colleges providing the course?
  14. Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?
  15. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  16. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  17. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  18. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
10th February 2014, 12:10 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course?

Hello Friend !!

There are only fewer colleges in India that offer admission into the M.Tech Course right after B.Sc.

Most of the Top Colleges will expect their aspirants to have a minimum of 16 years education to take up the M.Tech Course in any of its specialization.

So since you are in the B.Sc Biotechnology Final Year, you have to do a Post Diploma or Post B.Sc degree in your stream and attain 16 years or more of education.

List of M.Tech Colleges for B.Sc Biotech Students :

Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow

Other Top M.Tech Colleges that accepts 4 years of education after 10+2 are :

1 School of Chemical & Biotechnology, Sastra University

2 Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University

3 Department of Biotechnology, The Oxford College of Science

4 Department of Biotechnology, R V College of Engineering

5 Department of Biotechnology, School of Bioengineering, SRM University

6 Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Jaypee University of Information Technology

7 Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology

8 Department of Biotechnology, Shoolini Institute of Life Sciences and Business Management

9 Department of Biotechnology, Shri M. & N Virani Science College

10 Department of Biotechnology, PES Institute of Technology

11 Department of Biotechnology, Arunai Engineering College

12 Department of Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Avinashilingam University for Women

13 Department of Biotechnology, Acharya Institute of Sciences

14 Department of Life Sciences, Reva Institute of Science & Management

15 Department of Biotechnology, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology

16 College of Biotechnology & Allied Sciences, Allahabad Agricultural Institute

17 Department of Biotechnology, Kumaraguru College of Technology

18 Department of Biotechnology, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology

19 Institute of Biotechnology & Allied Sciences, Seedling Academy

20 Department of Biotechnology, Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology

Admission Procedure :

You have to crack the GATE examination to get enrolled into M.Tech course.

Once you are qualified in the examination you will be allotted a college based on your scores in the examination.

Job Prospectus after the course :

Lab Technician

Research Scientist

Teacher/Professor

Research Associate

Science Writer

Biotechnologist

Sales Representative

Quality Control Officer

Top companies that hires Biotechnologists are: -

IDPL

Thapar Group

Hindustan Lever

Biocon India Ltd.

Hindustan Antibiotics

Indo American Hybrid Seeds

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?