9th November 2012, 07:51 PM
Sofiur rahman

Will Assam CET be held next year?

Sir, will assam cee be held in 2013. If not held than what medical entrance exam will be held and when?

28th August 2016, 10:17 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will Assam CET be held next year?

CEE stands for Common Entrance Exam. Dibrugarh University will conduct Assam Medical Common Entrance Exam for providing admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate medical courses (MBBS and BDS) in medical colleges of Assam. For Common Entrance Exam candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English individually. The min percentage required for Common Entrance Exam in your 12th class is 60%. 50% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. Candidate must not be below the age of 17 years and above the age of 24 years of age.

Yes, Common Entrance Exam held every year. As you want to know date of Common Entrance Exam here, I am going to tell you the same:

Important Tentative Dates:

Online registration will begin: First week of April

Last date to submit application form:Last week of April

Exam Date: In the mid of May

Assam CEE result will be published: June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?