7th February 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

B.Pharmacy graduate can apply for JRF position of CSIR?

Sir i have done b.pharmacy so could you please tell me that i apply for jrf position in csir? Can I sir?

22nd February 2014, 06:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Pharmacy graduate can apply for JRF position of CSIR?

C.S.I.R --- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research

You are eligible to apply for the C.S.I.R. examination.The eligibility criteria for CSIR examination is as follows.The minimum eligibility criteria required is B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/M.B.B.S/Integrated BS-MS/ or B.Sc Hons or Integrated MS-Ph.D or its equivalent degree is acceptable.The candidate with only above qualification are eligible to appear for the CSIR examination.

As you are with the B.Pharmacy qualification you no need to worry at all.Because as B.Pharmacy is a part of the eligible qualification.The minimum percentage you must have attained is 55%.This is just only for General/OBC candidates.If in the case of the SC/ST/Visually and Physically handicapped candidates the minimum percentage allowed is just 50%.

The CSIR examination is conducted TWICE in a year.One is in the June month and another in the December month.So it conducts the examination called “NET(National Eligibility Test)”,which is for offers the admission in as JRF(Junior Research Fellow) as well as for the Lectureship posts.You must have to enrolled/registered for the Ph.D/Integrate Ph.D program with in the validity of span of Two years.

The subject of the research generally depends and give preference to the topic of research or subject of research to the research programmed of the CSIR laboratories.So as you are with the B.pharmacy eligible for the CSIR examination and follow the above instructions given for CSIR.
26th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for CSIR-JRF position,i am b.pharm student and didnt qualified GPAT?
28th April 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im mpharmacy final year student ongoing my project work,am i eligible for CSRI-JRF examination if so what syllubus should i need to prepare as of pharmacy graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?