4th August 2012, 11:48 PM
haneul

How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology

i am studying m.sc (integrated) biotechnology. i need to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR. for that i need to know that how to get syllabus copy and study materials of NET/JRF/CSIR from online.i need free download.please help me to get syllabus and study material.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  2. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  3. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join CBI after studying BSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  6. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  7. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  8. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  9. What can I do after studying biotechnology?
  10. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  11. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  13. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  17. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should i do after completing BSc Biotechnology?
14th November 2012, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology

Those who have completed Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this examination. Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying examination. Those who belong to reserved categories require 50% marks. Minimum age limit is 19 years. Upper age limit for application is 28 years. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply. Application can be sent online.
16th December 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology

i am studying m.phil zoology.i need to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR.for that i need to know that how to get syllabus copy and study materials ofNET/JRF/CSIR from online. i need free download.please help me to get syllabus and study materials. and give me your valuble advice.
21st January 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done BAMS. I want to give Csir net exam for life sciences. My PG is MBA. can u tell me can I give exam for jrf?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?