19th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Inayatullah din

How can I become a RAW agent after studying in 12th class?

My name is inayat i am studing in 12th class and i want to become best raw agent what i have to do to become raw agent

30th May 2015, 03:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a RAW agent after studying in 12th class?

RAW is known as Research and Analysis Wing which is an intelligence agency under ministry of defence. There is not any direct recruitment for RAW.

For recruitment into RAW, the candidates are selected from military and paramilitary forces who have excellent and extraordinary service record.

The selected candidate has to undergo severe tough training.

Candidates are required to be mentally alert, have analytical brain, able to adapt according to circumstances, able to travel long distances etc.

So, the first step to get into RAW is to get recruited in Indian army or civil services first of all.

The Best way to join to Indian civil department is to join the IPS .For this post the candidate has to apply for the CSAT exam (Civil Service Aptitude Test) and clear this exam to become IPS. The chances of joining the RAW department is more after becoming the IPS officer .

Another way to join Indian RAW is to go for CDSE(Common Defense Services Exam) or NDA exam. UPSC conducts these exams every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army. The candidate has to make a good career in this field to have a chance to join in the RAW.

After completing 12th class, you can join Indian Army after clearing NDA exam conducted by UPSC .The eligibility criteria required to join NDA are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 12th class of 10+2 education system from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.

-The selection process involves

*Written Examination

* Personal Interview by Service Selection Board
28th April 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a RAW agent after studying in 12th class?

How can a girl become a raw agent after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?