23rd September 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I be a RAW agent in India?

sir,
I want to be a raw agent in India because this is my ambition. What I want to do for join in raw team of India?. It is my own aim because i want to do some thing good for my nation.
Now I'm studying only 11th std so what want to-do next for my ambition?

4th February 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I be a RAW agent in India?

If any pakistani citizen want to be a raw agent? What do you think about tha?
14th May 2016, 09:50 AM
sah.alok932

In order to become a RAW agent,first it is necessary to have a record of working as a police officer,only those who have worked as a police officer will be chosen as a agent to work for Indian investigation agencies like RAW and IB.
RAW or IB does not recruit directly,agents are chosen from the Indian Police Service cadre most of the times and in other cases from several state police services.But only those who have police background can get such jobs.

RAW agents are meant to be secret and can not be made public with their details names and identity,in direct recruitment such possibilities are always possible,hence direct recruitment is not the option.But other ways are adopted for selection,it is mandatory for anyone have served in police service before for selection in RAW or IB.

IPS services are difficult to crack,as they are the most high profile government jobs,and are the best option to become RAW officer in future.IPS are high ranking police officer,very powerful strong.
30th May 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am anjali pandey and I want to became a raw agent because I want to do something for my country I am a hard working girl or please sir reply me how can I become a raw agent which degree or which study is important to do for job.
18th July 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a raw agent in India because this is my ambition. What I want to do for join in raw team of India?. It is my own aim because i want to do some thing good for my nation.
Now I'm studying bsc microbiology so what want to do next for my ambition ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?