9th January 2013, 08:43 PM
shahana shaikh

How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma

I am studying in second year electronics and telecommunication diploma . i want to work in nasa . But i dont know the qualifications required to be an astronaut . Please guide me , what should i do after completing my diploma...
please reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Can I join NASA after 2nd year? I am in B.Tech 2nd year
  4. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. How to prepare for IAS entrance test after studying for B.E 2nd year in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE
  7. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Is it possible to be a part of NASA? I have done B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How to join in NASA for astronaut after studying electronics and communication engineering diploma
  10. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  15. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  16. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. How to make a career in space research after B.E?
  18. How to get a doctor job in NASA? -- [New]
26th September 2016, 08:51 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahana shaikh View Post
I am studying in second year electronics and telecommunication diploma . i want to work in nasa . But i dont know the qualifications required to be an astronaut . Please guide me , what should i do after completing my diploma...
please reply me
After completing your Diploma, you must take lateral entry to Bachelor education and complete your graduation. It would be better if you complete your higher studies in Space Science or Aerospace engineering. Then, you can get job or recruited in ISRO, DRDO, or HAL, etc. After work experience of 10-15 years, you can further apply for NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?