10th September 2011, 09:19 PM
laxsirisha

Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?

sir am mechanicalengineering graduate with 59% can i apply for any companies core side if so pls do give list of the companies at [email protected]

12th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?

sir am mechanical engineering graduate with 59% and M.Tech in Machine design with 72 % can i apply for any companies core side if so pls do give list of the companies at [email protected]
21st June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?

sir
i hav passed my 10th with 59.5% ... 12th with 72%..... & doing my b.e in ECE .......... can i apply in core companies of ECE ????????????
15th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my b-tech with 59% in ece in which core company i have a chance 2 get job
[email protected]
18th August 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am doing 3rd year ece.i want to get job in any core company so give me core company details and give me tips to get place in core company
18th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am doing 3rd year ece.i want work in core company so give me details about core companies and also give me tips to get job in core company then how i will prepare for get place in core company
30th September 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam am doing my b.tech IT and i like do some project and training on government sector companies .so mail me to my mail id about the details and guide me to get into a right path.

e-mail id:[email protected] thank you
15th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Lokendra Singh Rajawat

sir am mechanicalengineering graduate with 59% can i apply for any companies core side if so pls do give list of the companies at [email protected]
9th October 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am doing final year i have DEEE 87 % b.tech 8.1 CGPA can i apply for any companies core side if so pls do give list of the companies at [email protected]
20th July 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir /mam I am doing final year degree 77%b.tech university ofkukshetra can I apply for any core companies plz give list of the companies names in my gmail ,[email protected]
10th December 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE mechanical engineering in 2014 batch 65% I have two year expireance on diploma base but still I didn't get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?