14th April 2012, 05:48 PM

Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology

i m doing masters in psychology and i want to became a psychologist. so can i do PHD or NET for being psychologist.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  2. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  3. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  4. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  5. What should I do further after completing M.A.(Psychology) to become a Psychologist?
  6. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  7. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  11. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  12. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  13. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  14. How to go for psychologist job?
  15. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  16. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer? -- [New]
  17. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  18. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
11th June 2012, 11:12 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology

if you done masters in psychology then you are eligible for the entrance exam NET i.e. for the admission in Ph.D.
when you clear this exam,the government pay you 12,000/- per month as a scholarship during your Ph.D session i.e from 4 years to some extend.
4th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology

sir i am interested in psycology subject .. what to do after 12th to become a psychologist .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?