17th November 2016, 11:02 PM
Akash chodhary

Will I be termed as fail if I failed in two out of five subjects in B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Com 1st year and I have passed in 3 subjects but I am fail in 2 subject. I want to know am I fail if I failed in 2 out of 5 subjects? Will I be eligible to pursue 2nd and 3rd year of my course?

19th November 2016, 10:51 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be termed as fail if I failed in two out of five subjects in B.Com?

You will be considered as failed, but will get a chance to study in 2nd year B.Com. You will have to clear your subjects of 1st year because if you do not will not be promoted to 3rd year. Your college will conduct an ATKT exam for the same & must pass it without being failed in any subject.
7th January 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be termed as fail if I failed in two out of five subjects in B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Com 1st year honours and I have passed in 2 subjects but I am fail in 3 subject. I want to know am I fail if I failed in 3 out of 5 subjects including accountancy ? Will I be eligible to pursue 2ndyear of my course?
20th March 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a student of B.Com 1st year and I have faild in all subjects but I can take admission for 2nd year Bcom ?
2nd May 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

If I failed 4 subjects out of 7 subjects in bcom first year can I take admission for 2nd year bcom. If not what are the chances and initative that can be taken to get admission in 2nd year with re exam in bcom first year
21st February 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I failed in B com from. Mdu and not get my degree and finished all the chance to clear the backlog but not what should I do can I apply for the open University just to Clear my backlog only
22nd September 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in 2016 I have 1 backlog can i have choice to complete my backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?