23rd September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?

sir,
i have completed my btech in civil in 2012....... i am working in a structural company... i wish to take mtech in structural engineering as part time without any interrruption to my job...... will u plz tell me which are the colleges or universities will help me for this??????????

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech from top US universities or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  3. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. List of Germany Universities of MS in Structural Civil?
  6. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence? -- [New]
  7. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  8. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  9. List of universities that specialize in Civil Engineering?
  10. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  12. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. How to do masters in Structural Engineering? List of colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?

19th February 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have completed my btech in civil in 2012....... i am working in a structural company... i wish to take mtech in structural engineering as part time without any interrruption to my job...... will u plz tell me which are the colleges or universities will help me for this??????????

22nd March 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?

i completed my B.E civil.whether i join M.TECH strutrual engg?

13th April 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

can u plz provide me the list of universities and collges in germany which are providing free education for masters in civil engineering(structural engineering).

26th June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering ME Structural Engineering in Coimbatore

6th July 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata700109 in 2011. Now I am working in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. I want to take admission in M.Tech in Structural Engineering in Kolkata , How I take admission in a Private Engineering College in Kolkata ? Please state in details.

24th November 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I have completed in B.tech in Banglore University 2000,Now am working in constrcution Limited company i want take admission in M.tech in Structural Distance (Part time).

7th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I m going to complete my BE this july
I m want to go to job. at the same time, I want to do m tech on structures by distance education . plesae sujjest me

email address: [email protected]

8th September 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my b.tech civil and i want to apply for ms structural engg in germany how to apply?
email address: [email protected]

18th February 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. sir i am ajit yadav .i am doing b.tech civil engg from uttap predesh technical univercity .i want to doing m.tech a good college pls give you information me pls univercity or any college name my emaill id is ajityadavauri @gmail.com

7th April 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my b.tech. in 2015 in civil .Iwants to do m.tech. in constructional design. I got 72% marks in b.tech. from h.p.t.u. himachal. suggest me best option or best collages

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?