20th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship in BHEL at Dubai?

Respected madam/sir.
I am VISHAL KUMAR doing B.TECH from KIIT UNIVERSITY BHUBANESWAR, being a ENGINEER student its mandatory for us to do summer internship and this year we have to do internship ..so i wanted to do internship in BHEL..

please reply [email protected] and my contact no. 8599839288.
please reply asap..
thankyou
VISHAL KUMAR

3rd January 2018, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship in BHEL at Dubai?

You can apply for internship through the official BHEL website. There is link available on website to apply for internship. You can also apply through any contacts or references.

If you are studying at a reputed institute or university, then you have a good chance of getting internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?