29th March 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How to make my career as good interior designer?

Iam too interestd in desingning especialy interior. So, i want to make my career as a good interior designer, that is my ambition. For that, what can i do, after doing 12 in maths commerce?

10th September 2017, 11:09 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make my career as good interior designer?

After 12th Commerce, You can choose the bachelor's degree in interior designing course. With ambitious to interior designing, You can become a good interior designing with possessing required skills of interior designing. After bachelor's degree, You can also pursue master's degree in interior designing with specialization of your interest.

Interior Designing Courses
- B.A. (Interior Design)
- B.Sc (Interior Design)
- B.Des (Interior Design)

Specializations In Interior Designing
- Residential
- Work Places
- Exhibition Designing
- Commercial
- Leisure
- Hospitality
- Education
- Healthcare

Required Skills For Good Interior Designer
- Creativity
- Designing Skills
- Basic Architecture Knowledge
- Problem Solving Skill
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Good Listener
- Client Satisfaction

Career Prospects
Interior Designing is one of the fastest growing field and have lots of employment opportunities in this field. You can find employment with Architectural Firms, Public Works Department, Hotels, Resorts, Hospitals, Town Planning Bureau, Studios, Theaters, Exhibition Organization, Metropolitan Development Works etc.

Salary
As a fresher interior designer, You can earn in ranges between Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month. After getting experience, You can earn more than Rs.50,000/- per month depending on your Work, Job Profile, Employer, Experience etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?