10th April 2011, 08:02 PM
sheokands

Can I apply for JBT at the age of 38 years?

I am 38 years old +2 pass .From where Can i apply for JBT and how ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age Limit for JBT exam?
  3. JBT Course after 49%, 43% and 43% in 10th, 12th and B.Com respectively?
  4. Can i do JBT at 31 years age? From where one can get JBT application form?
  5. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  6. Last date of admission in JBT in IGNOU? At the age of 28 can I get admission in JBT IGNOU?
  7. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  8. What is the last age limit to apply for JBT jobs in Delhi and UP?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for JBT after graduating from BCA? What is the age limit for a general female candidate?
  10. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  11. How can I apply for JBT course after 12th standard? In which entrance exams I can apply? -- [New]
  12. Age limit for JBT teacher(General) in DSSSB Delhi?
  13. How to apply for JBT course? Procedure to get into it?
  14. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  15. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  16. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  17. How to take admission in JBT by IGNOU? I am 38 years old
  18. Am I eligible for JBT course at the age of 35? Will I get ex servicemen quota?
24th April 2011, 05:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JBT at the age of 38 years?

The JBT exam is conducted for the aspirants of teaching the young children. You are not eligible to take the JBT exam. The minimum age limit is 17 years. The candidates under the age 28 are also eligible to take the exam. The relaxation will be given to deserving candidates as per the Government notification.
25th April 2011, 06:23 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Sorry,you cant apply for JBT Exam.

JBT Exam Eligibility :-

AGE LIMIT FOR CET: The age limit shall be of 17-28 years as on tht year for all candidates. Relaxation up to five years in the upper age limit shall be given to the candidates of reserved categories as per existing rules of the State Government.

There will be no upper age limit in case of Ex-servicemen candidates only. However, relaxation in upper age limit shall not be available to the wards/dependents of Ex-Servicemen.
8th May 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR JBT AT THE AGE OF 33 ANY OTHER STATE EXCEPT DELHI I AM DOING B.ED FROM KURUKSHEHTRA UNIVERSITY.
8th May 2011, 10:13 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

The Eligibility for admission in Junior Basic Training Program

-> Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks for non-graduates and 45% marks for graduates.

Age requirements:-

The age limit shall be 17-28 years as on exam notification date(approximate),
Age relaxation of up to five years and 3 yrs for SC/ST and OBC respectively is calmed as per respective state government rules.

application form cost ranges between 250-350, and can be obtained from Sale Book Depot of Board or froma the Sub Divisional Magistrate office of particular state.

~> @$H!$H
24th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

can I APPLY FOR Bed after 35 year age in ex service man quota
30th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i m 27 yrs old, i have done m.com,can i apply for jbt,what can i do after m.com
10th September 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 38 years old and I know I am not eligible for giving exam of JBT. So please advise me which course I can start in order to get a teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?