7th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of getting admission for vocational training in environment science? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I am a student of MSc in Environment Science from Ranchi University.I wish to get vocational training in water pollution or waste water management or air pollution monitoring system or sustainable development under your esteemed organization. Kindly inform me if there is any scope of training for winter session or not. When I could apply for the same and what procedure should I follow to get engaged for vocational training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  3. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  5. Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railways for BTech Electrical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  9. What is the procedure for doing vocational training while doing 2nd year Civil engineering?
  10. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  11. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  16. When and how to apply for Summer Vocational training?
  17. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
10th September 2017, 11:14 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting admission for vocational training in environment science? Procedure to apply?

I will request you to visit the treatment house (near by area) of Nagar nigam , sewage treatment by LDA and other private Authority with a request letter from Institute seeking for the vocational training with properly mention subject , duration and utility of the training.

**** You need to visit the office of above administration with the letter of training to get permission for the same.
**** There may be some application fees or internship fees which varies from institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?