31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Four weeks summer training in Kolkata division?

Sir,I am appearing for 2nd year final exam in April,.I wish to join 4weeks training course with your training division in Kolkata.

THanks,
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  2. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  3. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  4. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  5. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  6. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  7. How to do 4 weeks summer training in HAL Bangalore?
  8. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  9. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  10. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  11. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  12. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  13. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  16. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
10th April 2014, 01:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Four weeks summer training in Kolkata division?

Kolkata is a city where you can find a wide range of organizations and a wide range of opportunities. It would have been easier to state you all the opportunities before you in detail if you would have mentioned the discipline of your study. The Salt Lake sector of Kolkata is considered the heart of the city where you can find all the opportunities.

Being in Kolkata, you can go for four weeks of training course in :-
- PSUs like ONGC, DVC, etc.
- Kolkata Airport
- Kolkata Metro Railways
- Indian Railways (Howrah division)
- BSNL
- CTTC
- Doordarshan
- IT companies like HP, HCL, GLobsyn and many more.
- Private Companies like Tata Steel, Shapoorji & Paloonji, Ericsson India, etc.
28th April 2014, 08:01 PM
sourav ghosh111

Default Re: Four weeks summer training in Kolkata division?

Sir,I am appearing for 2nd year final exam in June,.I wish to join 4weeks training course with your training division in Kolkata.

THanks,
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?