1st April 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?

I got qualified for lectureship under ugc-net, but not jrf. If i write again to get jrf,will my this score be lost? Is there any advantage for getting jrf after u qualify for lectureship. What are the job opportunities?

13th April 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?

NET lectureship score can help you to get a lecturer job in university with government pay scale according to pay commission. JRF scores will help you to get entry into various research projects with fellowship during the tenure.

You can utilise your NET lectureship score to get job as lecturer and after that can think about JRF if you are interested in research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?