28th January 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Will my score be lost if I rewrite UGC-NET? Advantage of JRF after qualifying for Lectureship?

I got qualified for lectureship under ugc-net, but not jrf. If i write again to get jrf,will my this score be lost? Is there any advantage for getting jrf after u qualify for lectureship. What are the job opportunities?

18th September 2016, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my score be lost if I rewrite UGC-NET? Advantage of JRF after qualifying for Lectureship?

NET lectureship score is valid for lifetime and if you appear again to improve your score, it will not be a problem. NET JRF is valid for just 2 years time. After that you will not be able to use that score.

Hence, you can appear without any worries for improvement of scores. Your previous score will not be lost even if you fail to qualify this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?