6th April 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Job in Germany after BDS?

I am completed with my b.d.s degree and want to job at germany...
is this possibl????
if yes then do tell me procedure....

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Germany after BDS?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  4. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  6. Can I get a job in Germany? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  8. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  9. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  10. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  11. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  14. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  15. How to do a job in UK after completion of BDS degree?
  16. MS in Mechanical engineering along with part time job in Germany?
  17. Pharmacist or Pharmacy Assistant job in Germany is possible with German Job Seeker Visa? What about further studies?
  18. Is it possible to do a BDS job in UK, US or Australia without doing any course? Procedure for getting a job and details about the job?
10th April 2014, 12:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job in Germany after BDS?

Getting a dentist job right after your BDS degree is quite tough when compared with other degree jobs and that to in Germany needs a lot of effort to find out the details for it as there are very minimal jobs over and tough to get for a foreigner.

Now before talking about the dentist job in Germany the first and foremost eligibility criteria will be that you need to learn to speak and write German to get into Germany for work. So, probably you can work on that first which will be the basic step.

http://www.en.zz-l.de/dentist/jobs-in-germany.html -> You can go through this site to know some information on getting the dentist job in Germany. Also try calling in to the international toll number - (0049) 451 - 790 70 41 and get the procedure to be followed according to your requirements and share it here if possible as well.

My suggestion before trying this will be that you should think about doing PG course rather searching for job right after BDS course because if you can do MDS then probably you can set up your lab itself and start the work rather searching for a job but still if you are able to do that then after gaining 2-3 years of experience you can do the PG course and setup the lab of your which will give you more confidence.
5th August 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Germany after BDS?

What are the requirements of admission in germany for mds after completing bds in india
24th February 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Germany after BDS?

What is to be done other than learning German Language for a bds dentist to have career prospects in germany, is it better trying for PG Admissions in Germany or trying for jobs after learning German language ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?