15th January 2011, 01:00 PM
praveen.ks

What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?

hai, am praveen,studyin B.E.mechanical 3rd yr.i want to do M.S in aerodynamics in germany. i want to know the job opportunities in germany and india after my M.s.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany?
  3. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  5. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  7. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  8. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  9. How much salary can I get after doing MS in Aerodynamics in Germany?
  10. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  11. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  12. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  13. Can I do M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Computers?
  14. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  15. How to get job in BMW car company at Germany being M.Tech in Mechanical holder and working in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Is bio-tech neccesary as additional subject in 11th class? Which one course would provide opportunities for getting a well paid job either CSE or nano tech in India and Germany?
  17. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
8th June 2011, 01:23 AM
saurabhraj123@gm

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?

i are a large range of jod appotunities for people in the branch of areodynamics anyone who is a ms in areodymaics with good marks in germany can easilly join nasa as a areodynamic enginner or a space shuttle designer. u can also join companies producing formula one cars because they need areodynamic enginners to make their cars faster and faster by reducing the drag and incressing the downforce u can also design tall buildings as to make them areodynamic and these enginners are also paid well brtween 100000-300000$ per year
26th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?

job opportunity for MS in india?
6th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the job prospects in India after doing an MS in Computer science and is it like we should go in for MS only if we want to work abroad???
27th April 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

what are trhe job oppurtunities in india after doing ms in mechanical from germany ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?