10th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?

I am Md.Ahsan Habib and have already completed MS degree in Chemistry with thesis (CGPA-3.57 on the scale 4) from shahjalal university of science and technology, bangladesh and i have got IELTS score 6.5. Now i willing to get admitted PhD program in canadian university with scholarship.

7th February 2023, 06:14 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?

The eligibility criteria for a PhD scholarship in Chemistry from a Canadian university can vary depending on the university and the specific scholarship program. However, some common eligibility criteria are:
  • Educational qualifications: Candidates must have a Master's degree in Chemistry or a related field with a strong academic record. Some universities may also require a minimum CGPA or equivalent.
  • Research experience: Some scholarships may require prior research experience, either through a Master's thesis or other research projects.
  • English language proficiency: Most Canadian universities require a minimum score on an English language proficiency test, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
  • Research proposal: Candidates will typically be required to submit a research proposal outlining their proposed area of study and explaining how their research fits within the field of Chemistry.
  • Recommendation letters: Candidates may be required to provide two or more letters of recommendation from academic or research advisors who can speak to their academic and research abilities.
  • Financial support: Some scholarships may require evidence of financial support, such as bank statements or a letter from a sponsor.

It is important to check the specific eligibility criteria for each scholarship program, as they may vary based on the university and the program. The information can be found on the university's official website or by contacting the admission office directly.

Since, you have already qualified MS as well as IELTS. Now, you need to arrange the rest of the things mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?