14th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?

my self(patel.parth.n).i am 4th year information and science engineering student in vtu university(belgaun).me and my classmate want to do training and project in company(like:infosys,tcs,wipro,mahindra,etc.)how to apply in company and whom to contact?
in 8th sem.so please kindly contact us on this number(09035262732).

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  2. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
  3. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  5. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  6. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Implant Training? List of companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies? -- [New]
  16. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  17. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
4th May 2012, 12:45 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?

dear friend,
There is a procedure for applying in a company for training.
-->>First you will require a training letter from your college mentioning your course details & permission from the college.
-->>You have to the approach the companies of your domain & send a copy to those companies.
-->>You have to show a bit more interest towards them & importance of training of your bright fiture.
-->>You can also first list out the core companies of your companies of your domains & then approach,that will work as a blue print for you.
-->>You can do training in companies like Patni computers ,accenture,electrotherm,tech mahindhra,etc.

all the best...................
2nd February 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?

does inplant trainin?g is conducted in hcl on 14.2.13?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?