18th April 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

First there will be training and then job or job then training?

career in air india after selection will the training have given to me or after the training i will get job in the caree can i get salary after seletion

17th May 2014, 06:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: First there will be training and then job or job then training?

As you asking here about your problem that you are in trouble to choose that you want to know that is it good to do job after training or training after job. So I am going to clear that about your problem and clearing your doubts as far as possible.

So for being a pilot it’s a dream of a student to do and get job in airlines as pilot. So as far as I know that in pilot profession it is very rare student can get a job in airlines line job as pilot and it is very tough to get the pilot job. So first of all if you want to do a pilot job you have to be an excellent student in your career of study.

So it is a very tough question as you have asking here that good is to do job after training or training after job so for that I am telling you that training after job is good for your future as you want to do a job as pilot. Because it hard and tough work for a pilot because he carries many people life in his plane as he is an pilot so he should be a good and experienced as before the job.
28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: First there will be training and then job or job then training?

Which institutions is better to do pilot training ?
I completed my 10 2 from arts stream ( pol sci , economics, hindi , english , ) and now I m doint BA programm with same subjects so can I able to become a pilot and able to get a job in airlines after my training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?