10th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training?

sir,
i am student of computer science in six semester i want job training please sent me software company name and procedure of job training

Related Questions:
  1. Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training? -- [New]
  2. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  3. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  6. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  7. Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS
  8. List of software companies offering summer training for PHP course in Udaipur? How many software companies are in Udaipur?
  9. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  12. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  13. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  14. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  16. Where can I do internship while doing B.Tech CSE? Which subjects to stress on more?
  17. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
11th April 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of Software companies and procedure to get job training?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to training in software companies being a student of computer science branch of engineering. Since you are in sixth semester so you can either try for internship or training. If you belong to top institutes of the nation especially Tier-1 institutes of the country or having excellent track record or having contacts with the high ranking officials of any software company,you can definitely get an internship opportunity where you can deal with real world problems in the form of project works.

You can do training or internship in the following companies.
- Infosys
- TCS
- Accenture
- Capgemni
- Cognizant
- IBM
- Hp
- HCL
- Globsyn
- Other small IT companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?