7th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?

I did 1year training in BHEL HR DEPT. (requirtment cell) so it's training help me to be like a experiance & company providing me job or finding me a job?plz help

25th February 2014, 09:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?

Yes, it is definitely going to be a plus point for you during interview in any company's recruitment process. Nowadays, companies are more inclined in selecting candidates who have good managerial skills and leadership skills. SO the one year training experience in good company like BHEL is definitely going to be of additional benefit for you especially if you are going for HR related job post.

However, you must remember one thing. THis can be of benefit as well as act as a curse. This is because on seeing this course in your resume, the recruiter will have more expectation from you and will question you regarding this. You need to perform upto their expectation by answering properly to make this your plus point. Otherwise it may become a curse for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?