18th April 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which provides Civil engineering internship in December?

sir
i want to go for internship in December as i belong to civil engineering , is there any institute going to provide internship program please text me
THANK U

5th May 2014, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institute which provides Civil engineering internship in December?

Yes, there are institutes which offer internship to civil engineering students in the month of December. However, internships for civil engineering students are usually longer than one month. They are usually of 3 -6 months since a project has to be accomplished by the interns. However, if you are planning for only December then you can go for project work in BSNL.

You can do internship/training from :-
- Power plants
- Construction sites
- Steel plants
- BSNL
- Shapoorji & Paloonji
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?