24th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?

any one please help me with this problem....i have done MCM(mater in computer management) from pune university and i had applied for the 10 2 (computer science)lecturer post in gov institute after clearing my screening test with good marks now they are not ready to accept the degree as master degree and related to computer science..i tried to call my college and university but didnt get any response i'm hepless, its my career so please help me to solve this problem..i'll b very thankful to u.

30th September 2014, 02:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any one please help me with this problem....i have done MCM(mater in computer management) from pune university and i had applied for the 10 2 (computer science)lecturer post in gov institute after clearing my screening test with good marks now they are not ready to accept the degree as master degree and related to computer science..i tried to call my college and university but didnt get any response i'm hepless, its my career so please help me to solve this problem..i'll b very thankful to u.
Yes absolutely MCM course is related to computer science. The major focus of this course in the areas like, Software programming, Database applications, E-commerce fundamentals, Business applications, Software Project Management etc.. So, there is no doubt that MCM course is related to computer science course.

I guess that the university is some misconception of about your MCM degree. Just directly visit the university which you have completed the MCM course. Tell your problem, what you have been facing now. There will solve your problem for sure.
15th September 2017, 09:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, MCM degree course is related to computer science and stands for MCM (Master of Computer Management). Here below are details regarding MCM course:-

About MCM Course:- MCM course deals with the study of Planning, Design and to implement complex application software. After MCM course candidate have a bright future in computer science field.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MCM course is bachelors in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of master of computer management course is 2 years.

Career Options after MCM Course:-

:- Computer system analyst.

:- Software publisher.

:- Software developer.

:- System administration.

:- Computer scientist.

:- Database administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?