15th December 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

NET/SET possible after MCM?

Hi Sir,

I Have done my Master of Computer Management Degree.(M.C.M).

Please let me know the future job possibilities after this degree.

Can I eligible for NET/SET examination as this is the Master degree in Computer Management.

Thanks & Regards
Nitin R. Gawali

24th December 2013, 09:12 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: NET/SET possible after MCM?

NET & SET Both are same. NET means National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in year for admission to Lectureship, Junior Research fellowship and Ph.D courses.

This year notification has been already out. Last date for receipt of application has been closed on 04 November 2013. Next notification will be publish in the month of April or May in the official website of UGC as well as employment news paper.

To apply for this examination, the applicant should have master degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate and 55% Marks for reserved categories.

The applicant who have appeared or appearing in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply for this examination. The applicant who having the Post-Graduate diploma may also eligible to apply.

Junior Research Fellowship :- the applicant age should not more than 28 years at the time appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Caste/Person with Disabilities.

Lecturer ship :- There is no upper age limits for applying for eligibility Assistant Professor.

Examination Fee :- The examination fees is Rs 450/- for General candidates, Rs 225/- for Other Backward Caste and Rs 110/- for Reserved categories.

The NET Exam Pattern :- The Written Test consist of three papers and all three papers will consist of only multiple choice questions.

Paper - I : 60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted. This paper consist of reasoning ability, Comprehension, General awareness and Divergent Thinking.

Paper - II : 50 Question all are compulsory. This paper questions from the subject selected by the applicant.

Paper - III : 75 Question all are compulsory. This paper questions from the subject selected by the applicant.

If you are completed Master degree than definitely you are eligible to apply for this examination and there is no doubt about that.
24th June 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET/SET possible after MCM?

SIR I COMPLETED (M C M) DEGREE BUT NOW I WANT TO ADMISSION FOR (MCA) BUT I COMPLETE 12 th IN ART FACULTY I DO NOT HAVE MATHEMATICS IN 12th . PLEASE TELL ME ANYBUDY HWO TO APPLY FOR MCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?